Tuesday, July 12, 2011

June in a blog post

Where has time gone?
It has been almost a month since my last blog post, but not because life hasn't been uneventful!
June was a month packed full of friends, family, weddings, birthdays & parties.
All of which required a lot of late nights, glittery hands, glue sticks, buckets full of flowers, baking frosting & hard work.
And it was all worth it!

First, we had Courtney & Eric's wedding!


It was such an amazing day and I am so happy for the cute couple!
Sadly, I did not end up with a shot of the newlyweds,
But I did get one of me and the beautiful bride enjoying some shave it.

Clearly this wins photo of the night,
Maybe even photo of the year:

[love and miss this girl so much. so glad I got to see her!]

Then this handsome boy turned 17!!
17 years old, people! can you believe it!?
And can you believe he is my BABY brother?
I know, it's crazy.

[hannah and i made him this gross, boy-looking cake]

Fast forward a few days and we had a lovely little backyard shower for Miss Anna.
It turned out so well and we are so happy for Anna and Jordan!



On top of all of these fun events and then some,
my mother dear was slaving away over lots and lots of gorgeous wedding flowers!
She really is quite incredible.
If I do say so myself.
Here are a few of my favorite pictures from some of her June weddings:






And......that was June!
[more or less]
And what a lovely month it was.
On to July?
Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Such fun bridal events!

    Rusty's flowers are amazing. Love the succulents!

    Can't wait to hear all about July. And maybe even see you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.yes. july. can't wait. and i love that picture of you and Jann!

    ReplyDelete