Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Pleasant Surprise

After a long day of studying and taking finals, I was just about at my breaking point so I decided to call it a night and head home. I was feeling a little defeated and was freezing cold so clearly I was not in the best of moods.

That is, until I came across these little guys:



They aren't the greatest pictures because it was night and I was trying to not look too lame. But they are a snow penguin that is holding a sign that says "Merry Christmas" and a snow Santa that has a "Good luck on finals" sign, both as tall as me.

And then I just had to smile. I love whoever did it because it totally cheered me up..and it must have taken forever! Then I remembered the same exact thing happened last year with this Harry Potter note I found in the testing center, right after my media law final. It's hard to stay frustrated when you know someone went out of their way to make sure you smiled during a stressful day. I will have to think of something good to do next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment