Monday, November 1, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson

Last week I had the chance to go see Ingrid Michaelson in Salt Lake and it was one of the most entertaining shows I have ever been to! She was so funny and did some pretty amazing songs. She even did "Toxic" by Britney Spears...pretty funny. But I think this one was one of my favorites of the whole night. She used a looping pedal to do a cover of REM's Night Swimming and it was beyond amazing. There were hundreds and hundreds of people there and it was completely silent the entire time because we were all in awe.




And another super cool thing was that we got to meet her after the show! My friend works for a radio station and was able to arrange for us to meet her in her tour bus. She was so nice and friendly. I stole this picture from my friend's facebook. None of us look great but it's proof we got to meet her! It was such a fun night! [And that is snow in our hair, not dandruff, just FYI.]

No comments:

Post a Comment