Monday, October 18, 2010

Jack and G. Love

I have been waiting to see Jack Johnson live since 2001.


For one reason or another we have never been in the same place at the same time and it just never worked out. Well, finally decided enough is enough. If I was ever going to see Jack, I would have to go to him. So when I heard about his tour about 9 months ago I called my mom right away and proposed we buy the family tickets to the Santa Barbara show for my dad's birthday.
It was definitely worth the nine year wait (And the trip to the paramedic station within the first five minutes)! G. Love opened and he had a bunch of other friends who were in town come up and play.

[G. Love]


[Jack and everyone else who performed]

It was perfect! Jack was amazing, the venue was my favorite and the weather was lovely. Sadly Will didn't make it because he was being a responsible new employee but I had fun seeing him and Kristall over the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. i ADORE your family. :)
    also, i'm pretty sure i saw you driving down 800 north last night (was it last night? oh gosh, my days are all screwed up...). i only recognized the truck because of the red head sticker on the back ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must have been my twin truck because I wasn't even in Utah..so funny!

    ReplyDelete