Sunday, November 21, 2010

Emily, Chad, Kris, Jason, Guy in wifebeater

I know it looks like this is turning into a blog about all of the shows I go to but don't worry, I think this is the last you'll get of that for a while. For my birthday (and because he just happened to write a pretty cool video for Sony Music) Chad got us tickets to see Kris Allen and Lifehouse in Salt Lake. Not only did we get to go to the show but we also got our own personal meet and greet with Kris. He was so nice to us and he even told me he liked my shoes and asked where I got them because his wife would love them. We were quite proud of ourselves for not making it totally awkward...that was our goal. It was a great show! All except for the part where some girl threw up all over my feet (I should have warned him that the shoes were actually unlucky. Because that wasn't the first time).





Although it would have been cool, I was a little relieved we didn't run into Jason Wade in the dressing rooms. Only because I know I would have said something awesome like "How's that night guard holding up?" or "Remember that one time my dad made me floss your teeth and I really didn't want to so I cried?" Yeah, I know for a fact it would have been something along those lines.

And I couldn't resist posting a picture of this guy on the right. Chad and I were cracking up at the faces he made. Let's just say he loves his job and get's way into it. He was quite entertaining and even gave us the gift of taking off his shirt and performing half of the show in his wife beater. Aren't we lucky?

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous and long! I love it! I'm so sorry about your shoes. Perhaps they should have been tossed after the first barfing incident? :) Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOSH. i adore kris allen. i think he's such a babe. haha. super jealous of your extravaganzas.

    ReplyDelete