Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's finally starting to feel like fall!



I am usually a fairly busy person but nothing compares to (or could have prepared me for) the last week and a half I just endured. It seems that I had endless amounts of midterms, papers, meetings, presentations and studying all crammed into the same few days. But I survived, and on very little sleep, I might add. And to celebrate (ok fine, it wasn't really to celebrate but I pretended it was) I went to Thanksgiving Point with some lovely friends to the corn maze.





It was the perfect activity to help me forget about the stressful week I had just had and to get us all excited about Fall!

I think Lauren's caption to this photo was Emily breaking the rules...as usual"

But clearly we can all see who really broke the rules...


Ans everyone knows that no trip to Cornbelly's is complete without a picture in the giant rocking chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment