Sunday, October 3, 2010

Conference Weekend!

I feel like I just barely made a post with this same title!
Has it really been six months already??



I love conference weekend and had been looking forward to it for weeks. Luckily, my lovely sister, Hermana Taylor, had some extra conference tickets for both sessions on Saturday. My friend, Lauren, and I went up early Saturday morning and brought lunch to have a picnic with the hermanas in between sessions. It was so great!

I loved being able to see my sister and to see how happy she is serving the people of Salt Lake. And the talks. They were all so amazing and exactly what I needed to hear. I felt rejuvenated and ready to take on the rest of this semester. I especially loved President Uchtdorf's talk. When he said we need to slow down and simplify in order to focus in the important things in life I knew right away that his talk was specifically for me. I could go on and on about all of the amazing things that were said! But I will spare you all the details and just say it was amazing.

Sunday morning Lauren had a little breakfast at her apartment a
nd then we all watched conference together. And let me just say, the food was amazing. It was fun to get together with some New York friends and to meet new people too.


[The NY Crew]

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend! It was just what I needed before starting this crazy week I had ahead of me.


P.S. You can click on all of the pictures to make them bigger. I didn't realize they were so small until they had already been loaded and I am just too lazy to do it all over again.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emmy! I love the pictures.It makes my heart so happy to see both of you together!

    ReplyDelete