Friday, June 4, 2010

CENTRAL PARK

I have fallen in love with Central Park. Not like a little crush. Like In love.

As many times as we have gone, it has never gotten old to me. I could go every day [if the weather's nice] and be perfectly content. Our favorite is to go on Sundays since there isn't much else to do around here.




Here are a few of many adventures in the park:

Everyday at 12:00 for the last nine years, the "mayor" of strawberry fields comes to the Imagine circle and does a little presentation. You have probably seen pictures of the flowers all around it, usually in a peace sign. Well this is the man that does it. That's dedication if you ask me.



Brunch at the Central Park Boathouse.

Courtney and I became obsessed with turtles after spotting one in a pond one day. Turns out there was also a turtle pond in the park, which we were very excited to see.
And what did we find right next to Turtle Pond? Well a castle, of course! Belvedere Castle to be exact. It was cute and tiny and I loved it! We spent an entire afternoon there after church a few weeks ago. It was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment