Monday, May 24, 2010

Lovely things I have done.
In no particular order.
Here we go.


Sean came from New Jersey to visit! I just love him! We decided to be a little adventurous and go to a rooftop party and vintage flea market that he had heard about. It was the cutest.


As you can see it was a little breezy but here we are on the roof.



My friend, Lauren had a birthday! We celebrated. a lot. We took a little trip to the Upper East Side and went to FAO Schwarz and played on the giant piano, Patsy's Pizza place which is de.licious, Dylan's Candy Bar and The Plaza. The after party was at the I House.



[No jokes about my lack of air on the piano por favor. You should all be impressed I even did it in the first place!]

We saw Iron Man 2 the day it came out. It was all great except for the strange man I got stuck sitting next to. Look closely and you can see him. I think I spent the second half of the movie practically sitting on Chad because he kept touching my leg.



We also went to the NY Philharmonic which was amazing. The music was beautiful. The only problem was that the lights were dim and we had all just come from work. Other than that it was great. There are other pictures from this night floating around somewhere. If I find them I will add them later.




Special thanks to Lauren for blogging first so I can steal all of these pictures from her

No comments:

Post a Comment