Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So much for my weekly updates! Things just keep getting busier and busier but I guess that's a good thing. So much has happened that I can't remember the order of anything. So I will just start writing about things as I remember them until I can catch up a little bit.

Somewhere between now and the last post I have made the transition from tourist to annoyed New Yorker as I walk down the street on my way to work. When people stop right in front of me without any notice to take a picture of who knows what, I'm just not as patient as I used to be. I was laughing with a friend about it yesterday because we are now annoyed with the people we were about a week ago. It's really kind of ridiculous if you think about it.


She sent me this picture today. This is a genius solution to our little problem
and.
...my pictures aren't loading so this is all you get for now.

1 comment:

  1. OH boy do I know this feeling. When you are going up an esclator at the Metro..for the LOVE stand to the right, walk up the left. It's not that hard!

    ReplyDelete