Thursday, March 15, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 14


favorite city

if you know me at all, you know my favorite city is new york. But since so many of my blog posts have been dedicated to that great city already, I decided to choose another favorite place.


carpinteria is an charming little beach town just north of where we live. even though we have beaches much closer to us, it is the one i will always choose to go to. it usually surprises people when they hear i love to camp…but only in carpinteria. I love the way it smells like campfire, taking naps while listening to the water & train, the spot, main street [which is full of cute antique shops], and of course, robitaille's, the little old candy store.
  [super old picture of me & hannah in carpinteria. don't mind my sunglasses. i forgot mine.]

No comments:

Post a Comment