Monday, July 25, 2011

A little of this, a little of that

A few nights ago I woke up on the floor.
Apparently my poor little air mattress had a hole so in attempt to make it sleep-able
I had to scavenge through our apartment
[which was 95 degrees at 12am]
for a quick fix before I went to bed.
I found some used packing tape and mailing labels that I was sure would do the trick.
No such luck.
I ended up making a nest like a bird to sleep on...with my clothes.
Not ghetto at all.
I think an actual bird's nest made of sticks might have been more comfortable.

So I went and bought an roll of duct tape and went to work.
I used the entire roll and will still be sleeping on the floor.
Notice the air bubble?
Bummer dude.



On another note, I went and saw David Letterman this week.
I think the air conditioning was actually my favorite part
[it has been insanely hot here]
but I also got VIP seating and I sat at his desk.
Not too shabby.



And, look at this cute boy!
Couldn't you just kiss his sweet cheeks all day long?
I got to visit the Lythgoes in Connecticut for a few days and we had such a fun time!
Sadly I didn't bring my camera so this is the only picture I have,
but the rest of the kids are pretty dang cute too!
We got to go to the library, read books, play with American Girl dolls,
talk about harry potter, paint nails and play with legos.
it was awesome.
Thanks for having me, Lythgoes!

seriously...those cheeks!
and don't even get me started on his laugh.
it's the best.
[And he got that bump on his head while I was watching him. I'm the worst]

No comments:

Post a Comment