Friday, April 22, 2011

My last week in Provo

This last week was a crazy one! Sad because there were a lot of goodbyes but also pretty awesome because I got to spend time with some of my very favorite people. It's strange to think that in a few days I won't be living in Provo anymore....so let's just not think about that right now and get on to a few of the million things I did and fabulous people I saw my last week in Provo.


Miss Courtney is getting married soon so we got to celebrate! Cindi surprised her and drove up for the shower. I just love these girls!


Reunion dinner with Kate & Amber. It was so much fun to catch up with these two!


One last stop to J-Dawgs with two of my favorite boys! They called and asked me if I wanted to go to lunch with them...cute, right? So i took a break before my last final and met up with them.


Lauren threw a fabulous graduation party at Spark for our PR friends


People make fun of us all the time for going to Old Spaghetti Factory but for some reason it has just been "our thing". So naturally Lauren, Chad and I had our farewell dinner there.

And last but certainly not least, a bunch of our family got to go to Salt Lake Wednesday night to pick up Hermana Taylor from the Utah, Salt Lake mission. We got to go to the testimony meeting and hear all of the missionaries speak before going home that night. It was so amazing and we are so excited to have her back!!

And of course I graduated but I think that deserves a post of it's own...



No comments:

Post a Comment