Wednesday, April 27, 2011

GRADUATION!

Well, It's official...I am a BYU graduate!

On April 21st and 22nd my family came to Utah to celebrate!
My sister returned from serving an 18-month mission in Salt Lake City
,
And I graduated from BYU with a degree in Communications: Public Relations.
It was an exciting week for the Taylor Family!



My cute family after Thursday's ceremony and Hannah & I with our cute cookies for the Melendez family.
Books of Mormon for the Hermana and Y's for the graduate!


My wonderful grandparents traveled to Provo for the festivities as well.
I was so glad they could make it and am grateful for their love and support!


These people right here are some of the greatest I have ever met.
I became friends with Lauren & Chad when we were all in New York last summer interning
and we have been inseparable ever since.
We're not actually called the three musketeers or three amigos (although we should be)...
But we are three something amazing!
And Jeff Dubois was a fabulous professor and leader, and a great example to me.
He was the one who went to NYC and pitched me to Goodman Media International where I interned last Spring.


My Comms boys.
Scott and I survived in Intro to PR together years ago
and Chad dared to leave the cool/advertising side of our lab to hang out with us on the PR side.
If that's not true friendship, I don't know what is.


And my PR family.
What would I do without these guys?
We made it through tons of classes, projects, meetings, campaign presentations and late nights and I know the only reason I made it through was because of them.
We spent many hours together in our beloved Brimhall Building and second home.
Lauren Lytle was my partner in crime in New York and the Bradley Agency.
Erika was the glue that held our 336 group together and kept me sane on our trip to Dallas when everything went wrong.
Logan was our "wordsmith" and made us do leaps in the hallways when things got too stressful.
Lauren Johnson literally saved my life during our capstone class and was the only reason it all came together in the end.

This is no ordinary bunch.
I am so excited to see what is in store for all of these amazingly talented people.
Because I know for a fact that it is something good.

I am so blessed to have such an amazingly supportive family and group of friends. I wouldn't be a BYU grad without them!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Due to some facebook stalking, I have discovered your blog...which has led to some blog stalking. Sounds like life is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Em! I'm so stoked for you and to see all you do with you're life. I know I've only known you a short time, but I have such faith that you're really going to succeed at anything you go after! :)
    Good luck and keep me updated on things!!!
    *muah*
    P.S. Your dress = HOT!

    ReplyDelete