Wednesday, April 13, 2011

And so it begins

And so it begins.....the end of my time here at BYU. Today was my last day of class, which I wasn't too sad about. But tonight, we had our PRSSA closing social and it was so much fun to see everyone but it was the beginning of all the goodbyes that are going to happen over the next week. Being a member of PRSSA [Public Relations Student Society of America] has been so much fun this year and I have met so many great friends through our activities and events. I am going to miss them all so much! It was fun to get together and have one last little party before we all go our separate ways.

[Lauren, my NYC partner in crime and our lovely PRSSA president and Erika, who kept me sane through the entire program. Seriously.]


[I love these girls!!]

[Dr. Plowman, DKP, K-Plow, basically our very favorite professor. I think I took every class he taught.]

[Michelle, Nick & Michelle. Oh how I will miss these people!]


[Our table & all the seniors getting our pens. My awkward pose is due to the fact that I was forced to half sit on a table.]


[Aww and everyone. I know, I know. This post is a little picture heavy but I couldn't choose just a few.]

3 comments:

  1. Sad!!! I'm going to miss you sooo much. Thanks for posting these. I might steal some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I think I might be tearing up right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm sad for you..........drip, drip.

    ReplyDelete