Saturday, July 3, 2010

Connecticut

After my internship I was lucky enough to stay with the "CT Lythgoes" –and I loved every minute of it! Terry drove all the way down to pick me up in New York and bring me back to their house. Talk about nice!

And I got to see these cute faces!


Living so far away from them, it was so much fun to spend some quality time there. I nearly died trying to keep up while working out with Amanda, I got to do hair and nails with Posey and Felicity, saw some pretty amazing art and rocket launching by Ian, read books, caught up on my Disney movies and got sticky and messy with Everett, and made a fool of myself while doing anything to get Rowan to laugh—which wasn’t hard. And in case you were wondering, I have dubbed him the most delicious baby in the world. He really is pretty great.

They also took me to see some of the most darling towns in Connecticut, we went cherry picking (where we found the most beautiful nest), played at the beach in Rhode Island, saw Toy Story 3, built forts, and they even got me to like Lady Antibellum. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect week and it was so much fun to spend time with everyone since we rarely see each other.


Thanks, Lythgoes for such a fabulous time! I can't wait to come back!

1 comment:

  1. This is the nicest post ever! We feel the same way about your visit here. We loved having you...it truly was OUR pleasure! I'm so glad my kids got to know you and hope it won't be several years before we spend some quality time together again!

    P.S. Someday we will ship you that box. I promise.

    Ooh...you forgot to mention the fireflies! You saw two fireflies while you were here!

    ReplyDelete