Monday, April 12, 2010

13

Let the countdown begin!
Just 13 days until I leave for New York to pretend I'm a grown up for 8 weeks!

So I that means I have 13 (well, more like 11 or 12) days to...Finish 3 final projects, present research findings to one client, study for and take a humanities exam (while drinking the right amounts of Mountain Dew, Smart Water and Vitamin Water to get me through that), clean out my locker, make it to my last three group meetings, write 10 thank you donor letters, say bye for the summer to my amazing family and friends, clean my apartment, pack up all of my stuff and move it to a storage unit, rent that storage unit, find a place to live next year....if I feel like it, buy work pants, email like 100 people, drive home to California, get my hair done and visit with Kenz, watch a rugby playoff game...in SanDiego, say goodbye to my California family, visit people I've promised to see, pack for New York, buy a subway pass, find out my new address so I know where to go, order my books, make at least 15 lists of things I shouldn't forget.. and probably a few more things I am forgetting since I haven't made those lists yet.
Easy, breezy.
Even with all of that I think this will be the least stressful finals week in the history of finals weeks so I say,
bring it on! I am ready to stop talking about New York and for it to finally be here!
13
days....

And for those who asked, here's where I'll be...look how close to Times Square!


No comments:

Post a Comment