Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Signed, sealed, delivered...I'm yours!


It's official. I was offered (and excitedly accepted) the internship with Goodman Media International Inc., a public relations firm in New York City that specializes in media relations. I could not be happier and this whole New York thing is beginning to seem so real all of a sudden! Here is their website (just take a look at that client list...pretty cool, right?!)


The Melendi gave me these cute balloons after I told them the good news. Can you believe that adorable fish?? I have never seen anything like it!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Em! That is SO exciting!!! I can totally see you in New York, you just fit there perfectly - culture, fashion, everything. I am very very jealous. Does Adrienne still live there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! And yeah that fish is awesome...but who is Melendi? because she is making me feel like I didn't do my duty as a friend by getting you something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em! This is so amazing -- Congratulations! Truly a dream come true, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To say that I am giddy with PRIDE , would be an understatement for sure. Yes, I do have a tear in my eye as I read about your accomplishments and what you have made of yourself. We are such lucky parents to have a child so awesome and grand as You..miss Emily. Love , Daddy-O

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll post something new when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your turn to post Adi! And "The Melendi" are actually really The Melendez Family (my aunt, uncle and cousins).

    And thanks Adi and Marissa! I am very excited! And yes, Adrienne is still there so it will be great to be in the city with her...I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete