Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 3

five favorite things 

1. i absolutely love cheesy made-for-tv movies. lifetime, hallmark, abc family, you name it. don’t even get me started on the christmas ones. i LIVE  for made-for-tv christmas movies!
2. gnomes. love them! not to go all hipster on you guys but I loved them before they became popular, honest! growing up, every time i went to my grandma’s house she would read to me from a book all about gnomes. except for the pages where they were naked, which there were surprisingly many of.
3. i could eat a bagel every day and never get tired of them. i think i scared my dad once by how fast i ate one he bought me on a road trip.
4. target is my version of heaven.
5. peonies. not only are they amazingly beautiful but they remind me of my grandpa. i love them for both of those reasons.  


No comments:

Post a Comment