Monday, March 26, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 25

my favorite thing about today

i take a class every monday morning, which requires me to buy a $2 parking permit. since the permit is good until 11pm and i use it for less than two hours, i always wait around after class and try to give it to someone before they buy theirs. the reactions I get are priceless. people are either scared that i am being nice to them or think it’s crazy I won’t let them pay me for it. one man even insisted that if i wouldn’t let him pay me for the pass, i let him give me a dollar for being so nice. i think it is so sad that people think they need to pay someone for being nice!

so my favorite thing about today was that it was monday and i got to surprise another unsuspecting stranger. it is almost sad that it is shocking that someone would go out of their way to help a stranger...and i seriously think it makes me happier than the people getting the pass!

1 comment: