Sunday, March 18, 2012

30 day blog challenge: day 17

3 things i am grateful for

1. my incredible family, who are always there for me...whether i want them to be or not! i am extremely blessed to not only be so close to my immediate family, but my extended family as well. i didn't realize how rare and lucky it was that we are this way until i was older and realized most of my friends didn't have what we do.

2. my sunbeams. i teach sunbeams, and i'll be honest...it's not my favorite. but i can't deny the fact that they are super cute and i love to watch them learn and grow. just today one was crying because he was so disappointed he didn't have the third article of faith down well enough to pass off. but by the end of primary he had practiced it enough and knew it perfectly. so cute!

3. technology. you may roll your eyes, but it's true! do you realize how amazing it is?? all of my very best friends are scattered around the country and thanks to technology i get to talk to them, hear them and even see them instantly whenever i want. i don't know what i would do without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment