Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Bachelor

I'll admit it. I watch The Bachelor.


And even better than that, a group of friends and I got together for the finale Monday night and had a little party to celebrate. It was quite the event with everything from roses and candles, to ring pops, pictures of Brad and the girls. Not to mention food and drinks with their very own names to go along with The Bachelor theme. We were all pleasantly surprised he picked Emily but I think we were even more excited just to be having our little party. It was a fun night!

Brad's Big Bad Cherry Limeade, 7 Layers of Love Dip, Emily's Sweetie Pie Pizza, Over-Berrying Chantal Salad, and Rose Ceremony Red Velvet Cupcakes.

Lauren emailed these invitations out to everyone. Cute, huh? She said she got the inspiration when she just so happened to be google-ing pictures of Brad. Too funny.


We played a game where we were blindfolded and had to get as close as we could to kissing Brad. Don't worry, I didn't even come close. I kissed the wall behind him. Here you go...maybe the only time anyone will ever see me wear lipstick. And now you know why. So not my thing.

1 comment: