Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just in case you were wondering...

Hell froze over and I got stuck in it.
And that's part of the reason you haven't heard from me in a while.
The other part is because I was at the Sundance Film Festival which was so much fun.
I am working on a more positive post on that trip.

This is the parking lot at our hotel. Pure Ice.
After a canceled flight, I finally headed to Dallas to find the whole city covered in ice and people acting like it was the end of the world. The freeways and every parking lot literally look like skating rinks with at least a 2 inch layer of ice. We had to call around to see if any restaurants were open so we could eat dinner and ended up at IHOP. Nice. Today we ended up at the "Hooters" of Utah. Who knew "Big Racks" wasn't talking about ribs? Our options are slim since most stores and restaurants are closed due to the fact that people aren't leaving their homes. I have never been more excited to get back to Provo.

2 comments:

  1. Now imagine that ice encasing your car! I feel their pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only you were in San Antonio - then I would bring you dinner! That and we only got 1/4 inch of snow...

    ReplyDelete