Sunday, December 12, 2010

World's Greatest Madre

In case you didn't know, I have the worlds greatest mom...for a lot of reasons! But here is just one example of why she is so wonderful:


I went out to our mailbox the other day and had a box taped up with her special Christmas tape . It was full of a bunch of my very favorite Christmassy things!
She really is the best!


The box included these lovely lights. Growing up my mom decorated our beds in lights every year at Christmas. It was always so exciting and made it impossible for Hannah and I to go to sleep at a decent hour. Since Jann and I don't have beds that can really be decorated, we decorated our closets instead....and we love it!

Thanks mama for all you do! You're the best!!

3 comments:

  1. your mama really is great! (and i can say that since i've known her for practically all of my life! :))

    ReplyDelete