Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yep, you read that right.


Oh my heck. I'm back in Utah.

which is actually unfortunate when it comes to this blog-
it means I failed at posting my Germany and Netherlands entries in a timely manner.
or at all.
but it is also fortunate because i love fall semester.
like a lot.
i don't know if anyone loves school like i do.
although this year is much different.
i have actual grown-up decisions to make.
and i don't like that.
if you know me, you know i just don't like to decide.
i was talking to a friend
and he said two things I told him I was going to steal.
here they are:
1. "i guess this is the year to discover"
and
2. "let's make this year where we get rid of all our crap and make room for success!"
you might read these and think they are silly
but i don't think so.
i think they are quite brilliant.
which is why i stole them.
here's to a fall semester full of discoveries and success!

No comments:

Post a Comment