Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

Did you have a happy Valentine's Day? Because I did. Of course I missed being away from my familia but I had lots of other people I love to spend the day with.

For example...
I was specifically requested to sit next to this dashing young man at dinner. Our Valentine's Thanksgiving dinner to be exact. Am I a lucky girl or what?!

And the girls also got an oyster in a can. It was actually really cool and I only gagged once (for those of you who are aware of my gag reflexes, you will know that is quite an accomplishment). They came in a little tuna-like can with some water in it that we opened and then inside each oyster was a pearl. We had a little card that showed us the possible colors and what each meant. Everyone but me got cream which means "happiness". What did I get you ask? White. which means "Innocence". Hmm. We realized half-way into the pearl searching that we should be documenting the event so here are a few low-quality pictures from my phone.
Thanks Melendi!



1 comment:

  1. You are a very,very lucky girl....to have so many wonderful people that love you!

    ReplyDelete